Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Fingers Are Starting To Tingle

This is the time of year my fingers start tingling to be planting and touching herb seeds and plants with eager enthusiasm to see them grow and smell their wonderful aroma.
A couple of years ago, after several or should I say many years of planting small plants of cilentro from the nursery, that the very best way to grow it was from seeds. I actually heard a person at the nursery discussing this with another customer so I joined in listening. Sure enough after I started planting seeds I have much more for the season. I have also taken to planting it along the edge of my garden as well. Another herb that does great from seed is basil. It really takes off and you get lots out of just one packet of seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment